Last week Glenn Beck decided to take one of the most powerful men in the world head-on. Beck focused several entire shows on his Fox News program to pulling back the curtain of “The Puppet Master.” This “spooky dude,” as Beck oftentimes calls him, fancies himself as some sort of god because of his remarkable success in destroying economies at will. And now the all-knowing, all-powerful Puppet Master, otherwise known as George Soros, has focused all of his attention on the United States because it must necessarily go through a “managed decline” if his New World Order is to succeed.
There is a reason Beck is shining the light directly at Soros. According to Beck, as he kept crawling through the maze of progressive rabbit holes in his research over the years, one man kept coming up. That man was George Soros. And given his self-described god-like attributes that allows him to so successfully bring down economies, which he claims to enjoy doing, it is obvious why he was pegged with the label “The Puppet Master.”
If Soros was just an ordinary rich guy who donated his money to liberal causes he would not be nearly as much of a concern and Glenn Beck certainly would not have dedicated several entire shows to him. However, since he is one of the richest men in the world who is proudly responsible for his economically destructive accomplishments and he has openly confessed that his entire focus is on the decline of United States – that should raise some eyebrows.
So who is George Soros? Hours of television time and entire books have been devoted to revealing the plethora of information on Soros, so any attempt of mine to cover this “spooky dude” in a thousand words will hardly be complete. But for those looking for a snapshot, here is a brief profile including Soros’ own words, based on Beck’s notes and some other sources:
– Born in Budapest, Hungry as George Swartz, a nonobservant Jew; later changed his name to George Soros
– Posed as a Christian to hide from the Germans; confiscated property from Jews as a 14 year old boy. When asked if he felt guilty about this in a 1998 interview with Steve Kroft, Soros replied with a serious “no.”
– “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes (each with his General Theory) or, even better, a scientist like Einstein (reflexivity sounds like relativity).” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)
– “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.” (“Underwriting Democracy: Encouraging Free Enterprise And Democratic Reform Among the Soviets and in Eastern Europe”, George Soros)
– “He famously shorted the British pound in 1992, wagering $10 billion on a drop in its value. In a desperate bid to keep its currency afloat, the Bank of England tried to buy up pounds as fast as Soros could dump them. However, as more and more investors followed Soros’ lead and joined his efforts, the Bank of England eventually gave up. The British pound was devalued, launching a tsunami of financial turmoil from Tokyo to Rome. When it was over, millions of hardworking Britons confronted their diminished savings, while Soros counted his gains. He had personally made nearly $2 billion on the catastrophe,” (The Shadow Party, pg. 4).
– Soros has said of this event: “I had no platform, so I deliberately [did] the sterling thing to create a platform. Obviously people care about the man who made a lot of money…my influence has continued to grow and I do have access to,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)
– “Just write that the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire,” (The New Republic, Jan 1994)
– “I am acting out a fantasy and so is Eastern Europe. A psychiatrist once told me how dangerous it is to act out fantasies and I am beginning to see what he meant,” (Open Society Institute)
Globalization and the New World Order
– Soros has said that the United States would cease to be the world’s undisputed dominant force. “The veto power that we have in the International Monetary Fund will disappear. We will be downsized. At the same time, hopefully, we will have a better working system and opponents will be more downsized than we will.” (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oct 2008)
– Video interview with Soros on China and the United States. Soros praises China and explains the need for the managed decline of the dollar so that the New World Order can be established.
Shadow Government Organization
– Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993, which seeks to “shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights.” (OSI)
– With the billions Soros has funneled through Open Society, these other progressive organizations are among the many to have been financially supported (you might remember some from Crime Inc.:
o Center for American Progress
o Tides Foundation
o Campaign for America’s Future
o National Council of La Raza
o Apollo Alliance
o Center for Community Change
o Free Press
– Discover the Networks has a complete list of George Soros funded organizations, which is extensive!
This is just a snippet of the information on Soros that Beck has thrown out into the open. Most of the information he presented was not new. Actually, most of the most condemning evidence comes from Soros’s own words, written and spoken.
Soros may not be the head honcho of the progressive movement as he makes himself out to be, but when you look at the evidence it is an assertion that is hard to dispute. Especially when you consider that Soros firmly believes he is that man. You are free to make up your own mind in that regard, but look at the evidence that is available here and elsewhere first. In the mean time, watch the short video clip below that goes into more detail about Soros’s background and current affairs. Ironically it is posted on Soros’s liberal media spin machine Media Matters, which received a recent $1 million donation from “The Puppet Master.”