It is worth repeating…liberal feminists are some of the grossest people in politics. Inside and out. If you don’t believe me, just go take a look at my twitter timeline because tenacious and outspoken conservative women are the strongest magnets when attracting the attacks of the women on the left. There is no one that a feminists feels more threatened by than a conservative woman. Why, you ask? Here are a few reasons I’ve come up with.
1. Conservative women have long since proved that you can be successful without eviscerating the men in your life and we enjoy doing it wearing lipstick and heels -instead of the giant pink vagina suits and tampon earrings that the women of the left have to use as props for attention. For some reason, feminists strongly associated with the left (take a gander at Code Pink) always look like they’ve been dragged through 1000 feet of gutter sludge. It’s as if they take pride in oily hair, wooly eyebrows, and food stains all over the front of their shirts. They feel that they must look unattractive or like men in order to be on an equal foot. Just take a look at most (of course, in every situation there is always an anomaly or two) of all the far left women in politics.
Ladies of the left, trust me when I tell you… a little putty and a little paint makes a woman what she ain’t. Making yourself the best you can be isn’t a crime to womanhood. In fact, people might even take you a little more seriously. Contrary to the popular opinion among your peers, wearing the giant vagina suits and walking around with red blood to assimilate paint smeared all over your crotch doesn’t do anything but make you look like a clown.
2. While Feminists believe that abortion is empowerment, those of us on the right believe that life is precious– no matter the circumstance. There is a ‘choice‘ to be made, but we believe that it’s already been made at conception. In this day and age, with all of the information and contraceptives at our fingertips, there is no excuse for an “unwanted pregnancy.” And for the small, legitimate accidental pregnancies that occur – we know that there are other options beside abortion, if keeping the baby isn’t one.
We also understand that women in the womb are just as important as those who have escaped alive. Furthermore, we know that there are literally millions of women who aren’t with us today because of the “choices” that their mothers made in the yesterdays. Abortion isn’t empowerment. It leads to years of guilt, sadness, and regret. Gendercide is happening all over the world and these feminist remain silent. And if you are a really great feminists, you don’t only support abortion, you support infanticide. Because a baby isn’t a baby until a feminist declares it to be so.
3. Conservative women don’t want the government to be our “Baby Daddy.” We understand that no government entity or program can replace the role of father to our children. The years that feminists have used convincing women that they don’t need a man in their life, that they can play the role of both mother and father, has led to nearly 70% of single mothers and their children living in poverty. Only a fifth of our families have a male breadwinner and a female homemaker…leaving more young children than ever before to raise themselves.
Clearly this philosophy has destroyed the American family, which has always been the cornerstone of our culture. The bad that feminism has done, in just this regard alone in their attempt to shame women who choose a father for their children instead of the government, so far outweighs anything good.
4. Conservative women, like myself, are raising our children to understand with a clear certainty that they are never to look to the government- but to their Creator- to be their source of their provision. We already know that liberals don’t give freely of their own pocketbook. Just pull up most Congressional Democrats, including the President’s, charitable giving record. They “give” through legislative taxes and even then are often found to be hiding their assets and unwilling to pay their “fair share” that they often demand of others.
Conservatives, on the other hand, are some of the biggest givers in America. Statistics show we give 30% more, on average, than do liberals. Liberals and feminists are bleeding hearts and closed wallets. However, most conservative women are raising their children that giving and tithing comes first. And, in return, we have a Provider who promises we will never go without. We may not have everything we want, but if we are faithful to Him with our finances, He will always be faithful to us in our needs.
5. Feminist do not empower- they seek to create victims. Their message that they are making women “stronger” is a lie. Instead they have created generations now of women who are constantly on the lookout to be offended. A man opens the door- it’s offensive. A man compliments them-it’s sexual harassment. A man asks to put a ring on it- it’s patriarchal. A conservative woman recognizes modern feminism for what it is…an excuse to be victimized, to behave badly toward men..and they hate the fact that we operate on our own free will– rejecting group think mentality.
Democrats have no voting base without victims and they are constantly on the look out to create more. Feminists have become useful idiots in this regard- telling women that they must vote only with their lady parts. While Conservative women can see right through that and simply roll our eyes when we are told through their rabid fear mongering that the big bad Republicans are out to steal the birth control from our bedside tables. Yet, gullible women seeking to align themselves with the “strong feminist,” because that’s what the culture has told them is the right and trendy thing to do, go screaming towards the voting booths and leave their brains at home.
6. Conservative women understand that Feminists aren’t out to be “equal”- they actually seek to dominate and destroy their male counterparts. A Feminist Dictionary goes so far as to define ‘male’ as ‘a degeneration and deformity of the female’. How weak must one really be inside to not be able to stand on one’s own accomplishments and instead seek to obliterate the opposite gender? This isn’t strength- this is a stance of overwhelming insecurity and weakness.
7. Conservative women call out the Democrat scum while Feminists and their leaders in their movement remain strangely silent. Because, you must understand, Feminist only seek to defend women as long as it fits their narrative. And Democrats like Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Filner, Spitzer, etc…who have entire careers full of harassing and victimizing women must be protected, not outed, if you are a liberal.
While men like Spitzer, Weiner, and Filner were physically destroying women, their futures, their careers, and their families, the most powerful woman in the Democrat Party, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, remained mute. For months, she didn’t speak out in defense of any of these women nor did she call for any of these men to step down from their races. Which is further proof that the only war on women comes from the camps of these Democrats who feel that women are there to serve as their sexual toys and the women in the party who protect them with their silence.
I could easily double this list, but for the sake of time, will stop here. Nevertheless, to all of my conservative girls out there I have a word for you. Stay strong. You have a defining role in politics- possibly more than ever before. It is us, conservative women, who will need to be on the frontlines through this November and even more so through the next two years. Democrats have created a lie, and they have used the mainstream media to spin it and regurgitate it all day long. It’s been integrated into entertainment and is fed to young women looking for an identity. We can stand right next to men on all of the issues from education, immigration, taxes and the economy– but conservative women are going to have to stand in front of men when it comes to counteracting the lies from the left and combating the false war on women victimhood narrative.
We are going to have be stronger, louder, more passionate than ever before if we want to take our country back. Conservative men have been told that they have no business speaking for women. They have been beaten down and told that their opinions are taboo. Which, while it may be a lie- means we have to be the ones to take the torch and speak for those who cannot. This is our defining role for the next 2-3 years and I hope you will pick up this challenge and join me in this fight!